I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The ownership of this website, https://www.yomta.com/, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: YOUR OPINION MATTERS TO ALL, SL (“YOMTA”), with NIF B05373824, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registration data: [indicate]
YOMTA's contact details are as follows:
- Address: AV. GAUDÍ, 17, 2º-1ª - 08025 Barcelona (Spain)
- Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the "Conditions") is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to users (hereinafter, the "Services").
YOMTA reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website, the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it, as well as this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use. User acknowledges and accepts that at any time YOMTA may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free, without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network. provided by the access provider that the User has hired.
The use of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website may be done through the subscription or prior registration of the User, which will be duly identified.
Access, navigation and use of the Website confers the condition of User, therefore, as soon as browsing the Website begins, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted, without prejudice to the application. of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations depending on the case. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website.
The YOMTA Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and / or Services and data offered by YOMTA without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve infringement of rights of third parties or of the same operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information and / or data provided by the User in the forms issued by YOMTA to access certain Content and / or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify YOMTA about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, the theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between YOMTA and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, the YOMTA Website is not directed to minors. YOMTA declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. YOMTA does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate the Website, he will do so under his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming YOMTA any liability that may arise from said access.
RULES OF USE AND PUBLICATION OF COMMENTS
Considering that the nature of this Website is statistical and opinion, in real time, it is impossible to review each and every one of the comments, messages and information displayed on it. The User acknowledges that YOMTA does not actively monitor the content of the messages and will not be responsible for the information displayed in them. All messages reflect the opinions and views of the author, and YOMTA will not be responsible for the content of any message.
By registering and using the YOMTA Services, the User agrees not to publish content and / or comments that contain:
- Advertising, offering of products and / or services and, especially, scams or sales of counterfeit or non-original products.
- Damages to people or companies (false information, insults, slander, defamation, threats, among others, that tend to undermine the dignity of people).
- Personal data of third parties without consent.
- Denial of service activities.
- Files or links to content protected by intellectual and industrial property rights (by way of example, but not limited to software, videos, audios, brands, photographs, among others) without the prior authorization or consent of the owner.
- Distribution, exchange or dissemination of any type of illegal content or owned by third parties obtained without their consent (links to external content, profiles, photos, videos, etc.).
- Comments that are xenophobic, racist, defamatory, offensive, incite to carry out violent acts or are inappropriate for any reason in the opinion of YOMTA.
- Any other type of illegal activities or content.
- Photos or videos or any other files that are not appropriate for a diverse audience.
In conclusion, YOMTA reserves the right to withdraw all those comments, content, information and / or contributions that violate the law, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that are not true, that violate the dignity of the person. , youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
At YOMTA we are aware that some people may want to share artistic or creative nude images that may be relevant to ask a question; however, it is not allowed to publish material that contains nudity. This restriction applies to photos and any digital content depicting sexual acts, genitalia, and other images deemed inappropriate by YOMTA. However, photos of mastectomy and breastfeeding scars are allowed. Nudity is also accepted in pictures of paintings and sculptures.
For notifications about some content and other questions about the rules of use, you can review the contact section: https://www.yomta.com/en/contacto/
YOMTA reserves the right to suppress without prior notice any question, comment, information and / or contribution that does not comply with its content policy.
In this regard, the User guarantees that (i) the published content is original and that the User is the owner of said content; (ii) the publication and use of said content does not infringe, or violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, the rights of privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) where applicable, is the owner or licensee, and therefore, has paid all copyright, fees and any other sum as a consequence of the content published on or through the Website, and (iv) has the right and legal capacity to comply with these terms and conditions under the applicable jurisdiction.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
YOMTA does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. YOMTA will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible for or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case YOMTA will be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind, arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction virus.
YOMTA is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to Users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the YOMTA Website puts or can make available to Users means of link (such as, among others, links or links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users' search and access to the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
YOMTA does not offer or market, by itself, or through third parties, the products and / or services available on such linked third-party sites and, therefore, is not responsible for their content.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
YOMTA will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor will it approve, examine or endorse the products and / or services, content, files, information, data and / or any other material on the aforementioned linked sites.
YOMTA does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and / or services of the websites not managed by YOMTA and that are linked on this Site Web.
The User or third party who links or embeds a hyperlink from a web page of a third party, other than the YOMTA Website, must know that:
- The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the YOMTA Website is not allowed, without your express written authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is allowed on the YOMTA Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized in writing by YOMTA.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between YOMTA and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of YOMTA of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
YOMTA, by itself or as a licensee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software , texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected by intellectual and industrial property rights by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the prior written authorization of YOMTA.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of YOMTA. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, transform or manipulate any Content of the Website or protection device or security system that was installed therein.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify YOMTA through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Notice. Legal and General Conditions of Use.
SAW. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
YOMTA reserves the right to file the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and / or Contents, or for the breach of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
The relationship between the User and YOMTA will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modified: April 13, 2021.