1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is installed in the browser of your device (computer, mobile, etc.) in order to store and retrieve data. Cookies can have a multitude of purposes, depending on what they have been configured for: for example, save preferences, collect usage statistics, allow technical functionalities, among others.
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER?
The person responsible for the treatment of the information collected through cookies is YOUR OPINION MATTERS TO ALL, SL (“YOMTA”), with NIF B05373824 and address at Av. Gaudí, 17, 2º-1ª - 08025 Barcelona (Spain)
3. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES?
When you access the Website, even if you have not registered, the following information is collected through cookies:
- Device information: During the use of the Website, we collect information about the mobile device from which you access the Website. The information we obtain is the device model, the operating system and version, the unique identifier of the device and the network.
- Information about your location: We also obtain the IP address, time zone and which is the mobile service provider, if any, which allows us to obtain a general location.
- User browsing information: We collect information about your use of the Website. Specifically, the frequency of use, the sections you visit, use of specific functions, etc.
4. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to their purpose , we can classify cookies among the following:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to navigate the Website and allow basic functions such as browsing from one section to another. They are in charge of technical aspects such as identifying profiles or sessions and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature , are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in the Website, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalize that advertising content or other content.
- Statistical cookies : These cookies measure and collect statistical information related to the use made by the user of the Website, such as the time spent on it, the number of visits or the contents visited. Said information makes it possible to understand how users interact with the Website, evaluate the performance of the site, which pages or sections of the Website are the most or least visited, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements placed on the Website (in its case). Having this information can solve errors, improve the design of the Website or the content offered through it.
- Preference or customization cookies : Preference cookies allow the Website to remember user information so that it can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate its experience from that of other users. For example, your preferred language or the region from which you access, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of device from which the user accesses the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These cookies allow the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, are included on the Website. However, the management of advertising spaces is done based on the user's browsing profile. These cookies store information on user navigation obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, developing a specific user profile, so that the advertisements that appear in these spaces will be personalized for the user according to said habits.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the person in charge of the Website, in this case, YOMTA, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the person responsible for the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the device, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data during the time in which the user is browsing the Website and they are deactivated to finish browsing.
- Persistent cookies: These store the data and these can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
On our Website, we use the following cookies:
|Name||Purpose||Own / Third Party Cookies||Expiration|
|cookie_consent_level||Remember the user's cookie preferences. Strictly mandatory.||Own||1 year|
|cookie_consent_user_accepted||Remember if the user has set their cookie preferences. Strictly mandatory.||Own||1 year|
|yomta_member||Remind the user so that they do not have to login again, once the browser is closed. Strictly mandatory.||Own||1 month|
|yomta_string||Remind the user so that they do not have to login again, once the browser is closed.|
|yomta_selector||Remind the user so that they do not have to login again, once the browser is closed.|
|yomta_public_token||Identify the anonymous user to determine whether or not they have answered a survey.|
|_ gid||It is used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es||1 day|
|_ ga||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as the customer identifier.||Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es||2 years|
|_ gat_UA -||This is a pattern cookie set by Google Analytics , where the pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website to which it relates.||Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es||1 minute|
|_ gclxxxx||This is the Google conversion tracking cookie. It allows us to count visits and traffic sources, so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site.||90 days|
|_ gat||This cookie is used to accelerate the rate of requests to Google Analytics .||1 minute|
|_ fbp||This cookie corresponds to users who have visited the website when they are on Facebook or on a digital platform based on Facebook advertising.||Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies||90 days|
|Fr||It contains a unique user and browser identification combination, which is used for targeted advertising.||Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies||90 days|
|CONSENT||YouTube is a Google-owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services to display targeted advertising to website visitors on a wide range of its own and other websites.||Youtube||6338 days|
|YSC||YouTube is a Google-owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services to display targeted advertising to website visitors on a wide range of its own and other websites.||Youtube||Session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is used as a unique identifier to track video viewing.||Youtube||180 days|
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION BASIS THAT ALLOWS US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA THROUGH COOKIES? IN YOUR CASE, ARE THEY MANDATORY?
The information we collect through cookies and other tracking devices is based on your consent, which we request when you access the Website through an informational pop-up.
In this sense, at any time you can withdraw your consent as we explain in section 8.
Technical cookies cannot be deactivated, since, otherwise, the correct functioning of the Website would be compromised. In general, they are only configured in response to actions taken when requesting services from us, such as setting your preferences in relation to the cookies themselves, logging in or completing forms. In the event of deactivation, this could cause the use of some of the services of the Website to be limited by not being able to access certain functionalities and therefore your experience would be less satisfactory.
7. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
We use some third-party cookies, which are those cookies collected and managed by a third party, so these entities will receive your personal data collected through cookies for the purposes indicated for each cookie. These types of cookies are indicated in the table in section 4, as "Third Party Cookies"). This table identifies the third party that manages each cookie and provides a link to its conditions.
However, below, we explain the main third-party cookies that we use and their main characteristics.
1. Google Analytics :
To analyze the use of the Website, we use the audience measurement system Google Analytics, a web service of Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google will collect analytical and statistical information regarding the use made by the user of the Website for the preparation of reports on the activity of the Website.
The international transfer to Google, Inc. is covered by the formalization of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
For more information on Google Analytics , visit: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html .
When you access our Website for the first time, you are shown a window in which you can indicate if you accept cookies or if you want to configure or reject them, except those strictly necessary. Likewise, you can withdraw the consent previously granted at any time.
If you would like to withdraw your consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, you have two options: (i) withdraw your consent through the buttons enabled for this purpose in this Cookies Policy; or (ii) delete the cookies stored on the device through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
You can expand the information on how to disable cookies, depending on your browser, in the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES ; for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
9. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS THAT YOU CAN EXERCISE AS AN INTERESTED PARTY?
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Whenever you want, you can change your preferences regarding cookies here: Change my preferences